Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, January 1, 2016

Saga: Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

When two soldiers from opposite sides of a never-ending galactic war fall in love, they risk everything to bring a fragile new life into a dangerous old universe.

From bestselling writer Brian K. Vaughan, Saga is the sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the worlds. Fantasy and science fiction are wed like never before in this sexy, subversive drama for adults.

Collects Saga issues #1-6. @goodreads


MY REVIEW:

5 STARS 


OMG! THIS NOVEL IS FREAKING AMAZING! I HAVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT THEM AND GOT LUCKY TO GET THE FIRST ONE MARKED DOWN ON AMAZON, BUT NOW I WANT THE REST AND CAN'T AFFORD THEM, THE DAMN AGONY!

This is one crazy world! You have some crazy peeps up in here and peep things, they is also some great snark :-) Gotta love the snark!

So Alana and Marko have a little girl but this is forbidden because they are different and how knows about all of that stupid political stuff with all the rules. But these two didn't follow the rules and had a little girl :-)


 :

Then a few minutes after having the baby some freak with an old tv or computer monitor for a head wants to take them to jail. His name is Baron Robot XXIII, yeah.. so anyway.

 :

Alana, Marko and the baby miraculously don't get killed and they get a map and try to find a way to get off the planet. They have some problems here and there a long the way.

 :

But you know, things like this happen. So onward they go. Oh and this crazy Robot Prince hires some people to try to find them and the baby.

 :

Right now he's on the toilet reading a romance novel! Go figure! You should have seen him and his wife having or trying to have sex, he couldn't perform and stuff. Ewwww!

These are the two that are hired to find them. The one called The Stalk is a cray cray looking chic thing!


 :

Then you have The Will and he's relatively normal and he has a lying cat.. who can tell if your lying. God, to have one of those right?
 :

 :

OMG! There is a unicorn head lady in there too. I can't get a really good picture of her so you will just have to read the book. You should read it anyway because it rocks.. anyhoo....

So this ghost named Izabel decides to help the family get to the ship and off the planet if she can go with them so off they go!


 :

They go through some more shite but finally end up on their way :-)

 :

Let me leave you with this other freaky image from the book. LOL.
 :

The hookers down the road on the left if you want to get your uh FREAK on! Fin.....

GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1488339984

AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1607066017?keywords=saga%20volume%201&qid=1451654627&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed this one. I absolutely love Saga and reading your review has made me want to pick up the first volume all over again. The series only gets better in the next volumes so I hope you'll enjoy these as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you loved it too! I want to get the other ones and can't afford them right now!!!!! Noooo.. I might get them anyway :-) Is the whole series out or are they still making them?

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you loved this one! I've been wanting to read it. I've heard so many amazing things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it as much as I did. My dad bought me the rest of the books up to date yesterday! Yay :-)

      Delete
  3. I have been hearing so many epic things about this graphic novel. I can't wait to try it for myself and know what everyone is raving about! I have them on my TBR ;)

    ReplyDelete