Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, September 12, 2016

Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

The long path to the throne has only just begun for Aelin Galathynius. Loyalties have been broken and bought, friends have been lost and gained, and those who possess magic find themselves at odds with those don't.

As the kingdoms of Erilea fracture around her, enemies must become allies if Aelin is to keep those she loves from falling to the dark forces poised to claim her world. With war looming on all horizons, the only chance for salvation lies in a desperate quest that may mark the end of everything Aelin holds dear.

Aelin's journey from assassin to queen has entranced millions across the globe, and this fifth installment will leave fans breathless. Will Aelin succeed in keeping her world from splintering, or will it all come crashing down? @goodreads 


MY REVIEW:


5 STARS 

Did anyone else get the Barnes & Noble edition with he beautiful cover art on the inside front pages and the inside back pages? They are beautiful!

 :

 :

THIS BOOK IS FREAKING EPIC AND I LOVED IT AND I LOVE ALL OF EVERYONE IN THE BOOK AND I LOVE ROWAN AND ETC AND SO FORTH. THERE WILL BE "NO SPOILERS!"



The revelations that came out in the book just blew me away. I was not ready for it, the characters were not ready for it. But, that is Mrs. Maas for you :-)

 :

Everyone in this book had a part to play in the epic ending. They all came together whether they wanted to or not and holy sh•t balls!

 :

This book just burned right through me. I loved everyone accept the few arseholes. There were just so many people coming together and it's not over people. I'm afraid Sarah is going to kill everyone I love!




I thought all of the characters were played most excellently. I loved Lysandra and Aedion. Manon and Abraxos, Elide and Lochan, Dorian. There are so many more that came together and I want you to enjoy this without me telling certain things. I can't talk much on this review or I will end up giving out spoilers AND I REALLY WANT TO GIVE OUT SPOILERS!



The ending . . . .

The ending . . .



All I can say is

I really hope this series ends well, because that ending was messed up and painful. Aelin is a true hero and I really hope the final book doesn't kill me


GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1366592769

AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

 https://www.amazon.com/Empire-Storms-Throne-Glass-Sarah/dp/1619636077/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1473702295&sr=1-1&keywords=empire+of+storms

2 comments:

  1. I've only just read the first novel in the series, it looks like I'm in for a world of pain. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete