Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, September 19, 2016

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

tick
tick
tick
tick
tick
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life. @goodreads 


MY REVIEW:


4 STARS 

 :

You want to know what this ↑ book did to me today! All I thought about all day was hot dudes and their bodies etc. And this is a young adult novel, not some let's get it on book. I mean every time I turned around Juliette was making out with Adam and then Warner <---Let me get to all of this in a minute. I need to set up some hotness!









 :

 :

I mean I could have finished three books today if I hadn't stopped to daydream all day, but I digress.

So, here is the 411 <--- do people still say that?

Juliette has this power that when anyone touches her, THEY DIE! Yeah, that would suck. But, Adam is supposedly the only one that can touch her - for some reason he is immune. Or so we think . . . Adam has a power of his own. But let me tell you, they made out so much in this book I was ready for someone to hump the monkey and get it over with! Tahereh Mafi got me all out of my mind today.

Anyway, they are living at the compound operated by Omega Point. They are going to be in a war against the Reestablishment peeps. They don't like people that have special powers. Figures.

There are some cool characters in the book. I loved the twins, they were healers. I loved Kenji, he was funny and cute. Some other randoms and then there is Warner, there is a whole deal with Warner in the first book that I need to re-read. Anyway, he's on the bad side but then he comes to the good side for a short while. There are revelations found out about Adam and about Warner.

Juliette has a big time make-out session with Warner! I thought FINALLY lets get something done. But, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Tehereh Mafi led me on again. LOl! Oh and it so happens that Warner can touch Juliette too. I guess if no one in the world can touch you and then you find out two people could touch you, you might go a little cray too! I would :-D

I don't even know what all is going on or how to say anything more because this book just blew me away with all of this today.

There better be some big time war and somebody better get on with the getting on in the next book. Sex & War, get it done!


GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1762623532

AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

https://www.amazon.com/Unravel-Me-Shatter-Tahereh-Mafi/dp/0062085549/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474322703&sr=8-1&keywords=unravel+me

2 comments:

  1. Lol great review Melissa I absolutely love this series but Ignite Me was by far my favorite book from the shatter me series. Plus Kenji is my bae haha lol. Thank you for the awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katiria :-) I love this series. I thought I was going to fall out in the floor, but the last one is the best! Woot!

      Delete