Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, September 19, 2016

~ September Owl Crate Box ~



MY SEPTEMBER OWLCRATE BOX! 

I wasn't sure I was going to read this book but then it came it all of it's hardcover glory so I will give it a try! 

We got maps, bookmarks, buttons, short story book, little passport book with some cool drawings, a beautiful smelling candle, and a fortune telling ball that you put in the bath and when it dissolves - it tells your fortune :-), a bookmark and a zipper bag from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I was worried about this one because I had already bought one from Out of Print, but this one is different from mine. Yay!


2 comments:

  1. That book was actually pretty good, I got an advanced copy and really enjoyed it! What a cool box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have friends that loved it and hated it so I will have to form my own opinion. I hope I love it though :-)

    ReplyDelete