Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, October 13, 2016

It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

SOMETIMES THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU IS THE ONE WHO HURTS YOU THE MOST

Lily hasn't always had it easy, but that's never stopped her from working hard for the life she wants. She's come a long way from the small town in Maine where she grew up - she graduated from college, moved to Boston, and started her own business. So when she feels a spark with a gorgeous neurosurgeon named Ryle Kincaid, everything in Lily's life suddenly seems almost too good to be true.

Ryle is assertive, stubborn, and maybe even a little arrogant. He's also sensitive, brilliant, and has a total soft spot for Lily, but Ryle's complete aversion to relationships is disturbing.

As questions about her new relationship overwhelm her, so do thoughts of Atlas Corrigan - her first love and a link to the past she left behind. He was her kindred spirit, her protector. When Atlas suddenly reappears, everything Lily has built with Ryle is threatened.

With this bold and deeply personal novel, Colleen Hoover delivers a heart-wrenching story that breaks exciting new ground for her as a writer. It Ends With Us is an unforgettable tale of love that comes at the ultimate price.

This book contains graphic scenes and very sensitive subject matter.@goodreads


MY REVIEW:

 5 STARS 


Going to use the bookmark I bought from Etsy that goes with this book ♥

 :

This book chewed me up and spit me back out. I said I wasn't going to cry, I cried a little.
NO SPOILERS



This book is very deep. It touched on some strong subjects. I would like to add so many excerpts (good and bad) but I'm not going to do that either. I would like for those that haven't read the book yet to go into it without knowing too much.

There are two people in the book I didn't like, one is from Lily's past (her father) and one is from her current life (Ryle)




I very much loved:

1) Atlas
2) Atlas
3) Atlas
4) Allysa
5) Marshall
6) Brad
7) Darin
8) Jimmy
9) Lily's Mom


Obviously, I really loved Atlas because I added his name three times (there are not three of him).

Allysa is Ryle's sister and Marshall is her husband. Allysa becomes best friends with Lily and helps Lily with the opening of her flower shop and works there with her for some time.

Brad, Darin and Jimmy are characters that are only in the book for a short period of time, but that short period had me laughing out loud and I really needed that with all of the deep stuff in the book.

Lily's mom had many issues to deal with but I still loved her because she was a good person. Letting bad things happen to you doesn't make you a bad person.

The story goes back and forth from when Lily was younger (teens) and when she's a little older. There are a lot of bad things that happened in her childhood. She also meets Atlas when she's a teenager too. They both have troubles they are going through but they had a wonderful bond.

I'm going to leave it at that because there are so many strong emotions I have over this book, I'm afraid to say anything else. I loved it and I hated it.
And it has the most wonderful ending! I'm am so very happy with that ending ♥

 :

♥ Fin ♥

GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1781485621

AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

https://www.amazon.com/Ends-Us-Novel-Colleen-Hoover/dp/1501110365/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476368882&sr=8-1&keywords=it+ends+with+us

4 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE this book too. I'm so glad you liked it and I adore your bookmark. 💝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!!!!!! We loved it :-D I got that bookmark off Etsy! I have ordered a ton from them. I can't help myself. lol

      Delete
  2. It Ends With Us exceeded all expectations. I would encourage any and every woman to read this book. I would encourage any and every book lover to read this book. There really aren't words for how amazing and well written of a story that it is.

    Luzia
    Motorcycle Accident Lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am heartily impressed by your blog and learned more from your article. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I find another blog as like it. If you want to look, visit here Motorcycle Accident Lawyer , It’s also more informative.

    ReplyDelete