Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

♥ Bookish Necklaces ♥



OMG! I got these off Etsy! They have billions of bookish things on there and I'm about to go nuts! 

I have ordered bookmarks so far and now I have ventured into jewelry =) I will be getting some Harry Potter mini books next and who knows what else but I will share them all with you. ♥ 

I got these two particular items from Tiny Book Town. I have the link below but there are a lot of different places you can buy these and some will even custom make your book of choice! Eeeep! 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TinyBookTown

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's awesome!!! I've found a stephen king book bracelet on etsy before, but every time I go to buy it the store owner isn't selling them at that time. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! There are a lot of people selling different stuff right now and some do the custom orders. But, they are all getting ready for Christmas now since they have to be made. I hope I can get some more before they get too buys! You should look for one of those shops. Oh, I need to get someone to make a Stephen King "It" book for me! :-D

      Delete
  2. Those are cool. I'd love one for Barker's Books of Blood. People are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish I could do stuff like this but I just have no patience for crafts of any kind any more. Okay, I am doing some keychains and some bookmarks but they are slow going because I don't want to do it, but I do. Lol, if that makes sense!

      Delete