Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, August 4, 2016

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

Love and power are the deadliest temptations. Haunted by her past, Clary is dragged deeper into New York City's terrifying underworld of demons and Shadowhunters - but can she control her feelings for a boy who can never be hers? @goodreads

MY REVIEW:

4 STARS 


For the love of God! Will someone kill Valentine already? He's getting on my last nerve!


Okay here I am having read the second book again. I have one more to go and then I will be reading the ones I haven't read yet. As I was going along I could remember it so that's a good thing!

Oh and I will be adding SPOILERS for those that haven't read it yet. And look at my beautiful UK edition ♥


 :

Although, it would be a better picture if I would actually get up and make a pretty scene but I digress.

So Simon turns into a vampire!! I couldn't remember what book he did that in so now I know. I really hope he makes a cool vampire because even though I like him. Nerds rule! But he's sort of a twat every now and then. Come to think of it, most of them are, but I love them anyway.

Well, Magnus Bane is all that and sugar on top for me. He is the only one besides Luke that is totally cool at all times. So far anyway.

So that jerk Valentine comes back trying to get The Soul-Sword so he can wreck more havoc. He has some demon thing going around killing this that and the other. That a-hole killed Brother Jeremiah and all of his brothers as well. That makes me really mad. I mean really mad! Why????




Anyway, Alec and Isabelle's mom, Maryse comes to the Institute to see what in the hell is going on with everyone. She brings their little brother Max too. I love him ♥ She's all bent out of shape thinking that Jace (whom she raised) is on his fathers (Valentine) side. I mean get real!

We have faeries and more wolf action. And I know I mentioned Simon is a vampire now! Please don't be a dork vampire Simon.

Oh and there is some cool stuff that might happen with Clary's mom according to the ending of the book. But who knows, I can't remember! We shall see.

I'm still enjoying these books! Yay!


GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1718990832

No comments:

Post a Comment