Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, March 9, 2015

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles Book 1)






Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl.

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.


MY REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1186645115

I LOVED this book!!!! I have Scarlet ordered and on the way!! I'm so glad I finally found out about these books!

Cinder rocks!! And I knew she was going to be... Can't say :-) I hope to read more about her later on in the series. And I hope Iko comes back too!

It's so awesome to find more great authors to add to the large list that I love :-)

To me, it's one those books you can't put down!!  5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment