Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?


Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.

Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.


MY REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1165667757

Read from March 16 to 18, 2015

Wow! I can see where Levana turned evil from all she went through from childhood etc. But she didn't have to turn evil, it just takes over if you let it. I see all the reasons she became sad, tired of it all, jealous, whatever you want to call any of it, it's just that I feel she could have become so much more. She seemed to be the happiest when she was the most evil though.

I did not read the first few chapters that were added from Winter. I'm waiting for my pre-order in November and the way time flies, that will not be long! Bring it!

I'm glad Marissa Meyer put out this little book so we could see what all started Levana on her rampage of evilness!

And I absolutely love the name Winter! It's my favorite time of year so of course. I loved Solstice and I felt sorry for Evret. I think Channary was was evil and ignorant! 5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment