Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Harry Potter From Stage to screen by Bob McCabe

"Harry Potter: Page to Screen" opens the doors to Hogwarts castle and the wizarding world of Harry Potter to reveal the complete behind-the-scenes secrets, techniques, and over-the-top artistry that brought J.K. Rowling's acclaimed novels to cinematic life. Developed in collaboration with the creative team behind the celebrated movie series, this deluxe, 500-plus page compendium features exclusive stories from the cast and crew, hundreds of never-before-seen photographs and concept illustrations sourced from the closed film sets, and rare memorabilia. As the definitive look at the magic that made cinematic history, "Page to Screen" is the ultimate collectible, perfect for Muggles everywhere. @goodreads

MY REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1326382574

I think this book is brilliant! It's another going on my Amazon wishlist!

The book is like a tome and I love it! You get to read about how all of the sets of each movie were put together, who the directors were, how they found each person etc.

I loved seeing the illustrations in the book. Seeing the rooms that you could take your time and eat up each little part! They showed so many beautiful things, like some of the beautiful dresses and clothes the characters wore. I mean they looked so much better in these pictures!

The parts where they were putting together towers and parts for the school was just amazing. I was so enthralled with all of these things. It certainly makes me want to get out the blu rays and have my own Harry Potter day :)

I would recommend this book to anyone who doesn't have it already. It's magnificent!
  5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment