Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, July 27, 2015

NIGHTBLOOM by Juliette Cross

The love between a human and a Morgon, the dragon-hybrid race, tempts fate once more…

All her life, Ella Barrow has allowed others to make her decisions. Forced to stifle her artistic talents and stay in a loveless relationship with Clayton Kerrington, the man her mother believes to be her perfect match, Ella’s life may be safe—but it’s not her own. Paxon Nightwing, on the other hand, is anything but the safe choice.

A charming and alluring Morgon, Paxon sees Ella for the woman she truly is. His bold confidence and protective nature ignites a passion she’s never felt before. But a dark family tragedy forces their secrecy—until Clayton makes it impossible to hide their clandestine affair. Will Ella be strong enough to fight for herself at last? Or will she succumb once more and risk losing the only man she’s ever loved? @goodreads


MY REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1346874637

OMG! This book is freaking awesome! I haven't even read the first two yet, but I am going to for sure! This is the 3rd book in the series, but it's great as a stand alone.

I wanted to step into my little paranormal fantasy romance world with a hot new group to add to my collection! :) I have never read a romance that had dragon/men characters before and let me tell you it's HOT! Hmmmm, literally.. they blow fire when they are in the fighting ring, but I didn't mean that as a pun. Lol

So.. Ella Barrow is this young lady who is an artist and living at home with her rich family. Her best friends, Sorcha and Jessen married Morgon's (dragon men). Sorcha owns a nightclub and other businesses. And none of them can stand Ella's boyfriend, Clayton. He is a big jerk! Ella has to find that out the hard way, but she's already head over heels with Paxon who is a Morgon. She was introduced to him by Sorcha at one of her businesses.

There is a saying about Morgon men that when they find their one true mate.

"Soulfire builds within the man as soon as he meets her or as soon as the dragon recognizes her as his own. It continues to grow stronger, burning in his core, until his mate accepts him so he can release his elixer into her."

I love that line from the book :) Ok, so they don't turn into dragons, they are not shape-shifters. They are just part man and part dragon. The dragon is inside accept for the wings. They have awesome wings and Paxon takes Ella flying. He can be my superman/dragon any day!

Ella has to get her parents to accept Paxon, especially her mother who had a bad experience with a jerk Morgon when she was younger. A lot of things go down with stupid Clayton as well, but in the end it all works out.

I am definately buying this book when it comes out!

This book has some explicit things in it so I would advise before letting anyone under a certain age read it.

**I would like to thank NETGALLEY and KENSINGTON BOOKS for giving me the opportunity to read the ARC of this book for my honest review.**   5 Stars! 






 

3 comments:

  1. So happy you enjoyed this one, Melissa! Thank you for the honest and wonderful review. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome Juliette! I so look forward to the other books when I can get there! This one rocked my world :)

      Delete
    2. Whoohoo! Well, all of the Morgon men are distinctly alpha. They can't help it. It's the dragon in them. ;)

      Delete